Thursday 23 October 2014

October 22(Wednesday)2014

        I woke up on the fine morning of Diwali, after which my Dad asked "Can you come for shopping with me? Some guests are coming. I went for shopping and after that I came home and ate vadai  and pongal with pure coconut chutney and Sāmbaar. After 2 mins I ate cake. Then after sometime a guest came while I was in bath. They had a son named Krithik. I played Cars 2 and Angry birds with him. Then we had biryani. After sometime me and Kritik did Doubles on my cycle. Then we played hide and seek. After that Kritik and my brother were playing Thomas. Then we ate apples and oranges. After we played a game. You should first ask someone to close their eyes with the shawl and the others should make noise so that they can find them. After that we ate gulab jamun . Then they went back to their home.
 
        Me ,my brother and father dropped them. They said Bye and went home in their car. Then I played with my friend Nihal. After that he went to his old apartments. Meanwhile I took the dry dresses. My mother paid 8 Rupees for doing that work. Nihal dresses got wet in the rain. The night we celebrated Diwali. I did all the flower pots by myself. My finger got burned while doing one of the cracker. Then Nihal came back in the car. Then he was doing 'Sattai' sparkler in his balcony. Me and My brother watched that for a while.
 
 
         We planned for dinner outside without thinking that the day is Diwali and all shops would be closed. We walked to Saravana Bhavan all the way and laughed to see the doors closed. While coming back we bought new slippers and bananas. Then for dinner we ate biryani. Then me and my brother had a fight. Then I said Dua(Prayer), brushed and slept for the day. I had a very fun day with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment